Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Support Senior Staff On
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver consulting projects
- Maintain relationship with the customer
- Analyze as-is processes
- Design of target processes and way of work
What You’ll Need:
- Student or Recent Gradate in science (engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics)
- Interested in new telco technologies and advanced application
- Disposed to continuous learning in order to fill gaps and stay up to date
- Good level of English is mandatory
- Good analyzing and adapting skills
- Team Spirit attitude
- Attitude to work in complex organizations
• English: good level (mandatory)
- Relating & networking
- Team working
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Adapting & responding to change
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
What we offer:
- Paid internship and flexible working environment,
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
- Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!