Currently, for Application Development and Maintenance unit that is responsible for cooperation preparing applications and providing services to external customers, we are looking for Application Support Specialist to work in our office in Kraków. Our employees in ADM department work for global and local projects building relationships with business and co-workers within an international environment.
As a new joiner, you will be a part of a team that recognizes importance of delivery the highest quality product. Our team is full of passionate people building everyday a great ecosystem of different kind of applications using considerable number of technologies.
- L3 support for application in the financial domain
- Maintenance and management of application configuration,
- Work in the Business Intelligence environment
- Incident / request handling,
- Contacts with the solution manufacturer,
- Ongoing monitoring of entrusted tasks and progress reporting,
- Maintaining good and continuous communication in the project team and with the client,
- Participation in application tests.
- Good command of English,
- Knowledge of ITIL,
- Basic knowledge of SQL and advanced Excel,
- Customer/support focus,
- Strong sense of ownership,
- Strong communication skills,
- Team oriented – collaborative style willing to support others and ask for help when needed.
Nice to have:
- Experience inf finance,
- Experience with Oracle HFM,
- Experience with TM1,
- Familiarity with Microsoft BI environment (OLAP cubes, Power BI),
- Experience in compliance.
What we offer:
- Stable employment based on an employment contract,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for the employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System MultiSport),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.