Currently, for Application Development and Maintenance unit that is responsible for cooperation preparing applications and providing services to external customers, we are looking for Quality Assurance to work in our office in Cracow. Our employees in ADMO department work for global and local projects with building relationships with business and co-workers within the international environment.
As a new joiner, you will be a part of the team that strongly work to recognize the importance of delivery of the highest quality product. Our team is full of passionate people building every day a great ecosystem of different kind of applications using a considerable number of technologies.
- Design, implement, and enhance continuous integration processes including automated build and test execution (.NET Selenium WebDriver, TFS),
- Troubleshoot failed builds and deployments in test environments. Determine and fix environment and configuration issues. Analyze logs and communicate potential code issues,
- Improve productivity by looking for and automating any repetitive and manual tasks,
- Evaluate and implement the latest development frameworks to constantly improve test, build and deployment of software,
- Analyze TFS compilation and builds; troubleshoot build failures,
- Actively support development team with tests automation and execution,
- Enable faster delivery and deployment and by automating development process,
- Improve product quality by development of automated test framework,
- Product quality validation.
- .NET (C#) and Visual Studio environment experience (at least 3 years),
- Selenium WebDriver,
- Team Foundation Server (especially Builds creation and troubleshooting),
- Page Object Model pattern,
- Experience with version control system such as Git,
- Experience with Web Developers Tools such as Chrome DevTools,
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks,
- Continuous Integration understanding,
- Experience with Web application testing/development (nice to have),
- Scripting languages like Powershell (nice to have),
- Jenkins jobs experience (nice to have).
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract;
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology;
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings;
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher);
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation;
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone;
- Work – life balance.
If you would like to meet #TeamEricsson in person, let’s also connect offline during our meetups (Telco Camp by Ericsson in Kraków and in Łódź) or at other events.
It’s a great chance to ask your questions, check how it’s like to work with us or simply meet your future work buddies!