We are now looking for a Service Delivery Line Manager, are you interested? In this role, you will ensure customer value and happiness through an efficient service delivery.
As an SDM (Service Delivery Manager), you will support service sales directly or indirectly via the unit resources as you understand and align with the overall service delivery processes, models, and strategies.
You will have a role in the line organization (the operational organization), with the purpose to lead their area of responsibility aligned with the instructions. You will collaborate to ensure that work is executed within the scope of OHS requirements.
All activities in the Ericsson group are performed under the responsibility of one or more Line Managers. Line Managers act per the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote Ericsson's values, ethics and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance.
Manager of MLC COM BJ CPM/SDM China Unicom is a service delivery line manager position.
This position is overall accountable for:
- All the China Unicom CPM/SDM competence build up and career path, right competence for business
- BNEW, BDGS and BMAS business objectives and customer satisfaction for CUCU in COM group Beijing site.
- Contract fulfillment of services with quality in-line with cost and time estimates provided in the Sales phase.
- Heading a group of CPM and SDM in Service Line in tender activities related to service delivery including costing, resource & scheduling planning, etc.
- Coordinate all service lines for CUCU (COM group Beijing site) to achieve business goals.
Manager of MLC COM BJ CPM/SDM China Unicom is accountable for creating a front-end organization under COM group Beijing site for CUCU to build long-term customer intimacy and continuity for quick and tailored execution through improved speed and flexibility of decision-making and customer responsiveness.
He is responsible for:
- Leading all CPM and SDM in CUCU (COM group Beijing site).
- Driver for competence build up and take care of career path.
- Follow-up on OB backlog and business lead generation (includes Add on sales).
- Managing escalations during engagements & delivery for all (Network Services delivery) towards CUCU (COM group Beijing site).
- Delivering end to end operational performance towards the CUCU (COM group Beijing site) according to agreed targets.
In close cooperation and working on service contract fulfillment to provide delivery capabilities (Skill) within the pre-sales (engagement) phase (SDP1-3) and delivery expertise & capacity (Scale) in post-sales phase (SDP3-4). Accountable for delivery of services with quality in-line with cost and time estimation provided in the Sales phase.
- KPI: SDP3-TG2 alignment, secure that there will be no margin loss in the SDP3-TG2 process.
Heading an organization of CPM and SDM who are accountable for delivering to our customers with the solution and scope that has been sold by our KAM’s within the budget and time plan agreed at SDP3. Keep tight control of scope and creep through change control process to ensure Add on sales.
- KPI: Add on sales, maximize profits from core areas and growth in target areas through Add on sales in Professional services.
- KPI: Services ways of working, to drive the transformation of services by building best in class ways of working to drive profitable growth.
To provide our customers with the right resources, with the right skills, in the right place, at the right time and at the right cost level to accomplish business objectives, customer satisfaction, and secure business readiness for target areas.
A minimum of 7 years’ experience in services-oriented business within either telecommunication or IT-industry in a management position.
International business and economic competence.
Result oriented with a Business Manager approach.
Strong leadership qualities, taking initiatives, a good team player, and strong cultural awareness.
Negotiation skills—balance the big picture (urgent vs. important).
Excellent interpersonal, communication/negotiation and presentation skills.
Good technical, financial, management and social skills.
Independent, self-motivated and well organized with analytical mind.
Fluent in English, both written and oral.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || ServEng
Req ID: 307323