Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson has been at the forefront of communications technology for more than 140 years in the rapidly changing environment of telecommunications. We are the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks.
We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services.
If you are someone who has passion towards technology and innovation, here is an opportunity to work with us. As an Engineer we are looking for future leaders with Entrepreneurial & Service mindset to influence and deliver results.
As an Engineer-SRF RAN(GNOC) you are responsible for Should be customer oriented . Should be self-motivated. Should work independently. Should work well under time constraints, Should actively contribute to improvements and change
- The Engineer-SRF RAN is typically assigned to work with service quality assurance CM activities in an operations organization.
- The primary purpose is to take full responsibility for configuration changes of BSS network within the scope of work as delegated by work area responsible
- The position responsible will be required:
- To work within well defined system support guidelines & process (MSTOP).
- To prioritize configuration request to meet SLA/WLA.
- To participate in internal technical discussion in view to improve performance and make recommendation wherever possible.
- To ensure correct work methodology to avoid outages due to unawareness. To organize in house training, backup plans.
- To ensure completion of New Site Rollout within stipulated time.
- Quality check for configuration changes done by RAN-Engineer-SRF.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Telecommunications knowledge e.g. telecommunication networks, BSS concepts, Transmission knowledge.
- Good knowledge of service networks / service applications characteristics and capabilities
- Good knowledge of service performance indicators and their interpretation.
- Ability to analyze and provide recommendations to Customer Service Requests and O&M queries of less complexity.
Education: Graduate in Computer Science or similar
Minimum 1 years of relevant experience on Ericsson/Nokia/Huawei/ZTE RAN Nodes (BSC/RNC/EnodeB).
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.