Strategic Product Manager for optimization and self-organizing networks within Solution Line OSS.
Do you want to work with latest advanced technology and products with Ericsson?
We are now looking for a Strategic Product Manager (SPM) responsible for optimization and self-organizing networks functionality within SL OSS Network Management products, to join our Product Management team.
SON Optimization Manager (SON) is a product that orchestrates the centralized and distributed SON functionalities.
We are now evolving our offerings, including our SON products, to make sure that we use the latest technology when it comes to e.g. cloud native SW and machine learning.
If you want to be part of an international team of dedicated professionals serving a large share of Operators in the world with state-of-the-art operational systems, then apply for this role.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Work with stakeholders within and outside of SA OSS to define product portfolio and positioning for optimization
- Defining short and long-term product strategy in area of responsibility
- Responsible for product life-cycle management, including producing decision material and communications according to BDGS process
- Engage in key customer opportunities in cooperation with SPM, Sales Support and the Account Teams
- Securing product competitiveness, customer needs and best business outcomes, including cost/benefit analysis
- Manage and prioritize the requirement backlog considering strategy, customer requirements, business opportunities, technology evolution and development budget frames
- Secure Product Marketing collaterals for SL OSS Network Management products in areas of optimization and self-organizing networks
- Define commercial packaging & pricing together with the others in SA OSS team
- You need to be prepared to travel and interact with market areas and customers, do customer presentations and engage in workshops in the area of responsibility
- Drive continuous improvements
- An academic degree such as MSc, MBA or equivalent
- Good OSS product and market knowledge
- Good Radio Access Network product knowledge
- Good understanding of R&D processes and challenges
- Experience from product management, technical sales, system management or similar roles
- Good negotiation skills and capability to translate our products into values for our customers
- Result-orientated with ability to lead activities and work in a structured way as a team player
- Good at building and maintaining relations with Market Areas, Customer Units and Customers, as well as the Development Unit
- Techno-commercial competence – strong technology /product knowledge together with strong business acumen
- Strong capability in working with many stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, with all levels of customer representatives including C-level as well as to peers and management internally.
- Strong capability of managing complexity
Location: Stockholm, Sweden or Athlone, Ireland.
How to Apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson? Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible, by April 5th at the latest.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact the recruiter: Rebecka Gustafsson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ProdMgt
Req ID: 307206