Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
RAN SA is Responsible for analyzing, designing and developing end-to-end technical solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs. Responsible for short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson by being part of or working closely with the Core 3 team to translate the customer need and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions and proposals. Supports the Consultants during requirement analysis and high-level design phases. SA could also take responsibilities as Customer Technical Leader/Manager or Solution Area Expert for Customer Support service delivery. RAN SA will be closely working with Projects in delivery, supporting in solution, order and BOQ preparation.
Tools & Resources Knowledge required:
SalesForce, Premium Proposal, CAST, CRM360, Verdi
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
What you´ll do:
- Develop and execute on delivery strategy/processes from pre-sales to realization.
- Service delivery of Network Design and Optimization Services in RAN domain (2G/3G/4G/5G)
- Pre-Sales support for RAN offerings.
- Managing and participating in various delivery activity streams, preparing customer workshops and technical discussions
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with the core team on the list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of the solution
- Cooperation with RAN Integration and Support teams
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about the solution to enable customer competence build
- Site Materials- … BOQ, Non active
What you´ll need:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering,
- Functional experience: Radio Access Networks, Mobile Telecom experience
- Min years of experience: (8 years, 5 of which is in Solution design )
- Must have proven track record in leading Radio, Transmission type of Projects, at least 5 years of experience leading complex Mobile RAN Project as SA
- Well proven ability to transform customer requirements and expectations at a high level into a solution that Ericsson can realize as a customer engagement.
- Building a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.) with strong ability to interact at the senior level, able to influence others and meet deadlines while building strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent Consulting skills with a proven track record as a customer focused Senior Consultant.
- In depth knowledge of the telecom industry, including a thorough understanding of economic/ commercial/political issues affecting the industry.
- Proven ability to drive team engagements in a tough and time sensitive environment.
- Results oriented. Able to work independently and take a logical and orderly approach to analysing problems, organizing work and planning actions.
- Multiple years of experience from previous roll-out/swap/optimization projects and processes
- Multiple years of experience in NDO of Radio Access Network Design and Optimization in networks with multiple technologies, Swap & multivendor environment
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of network KPIs and Acceptance Procedures
- Any experience/exposed to 5G is an advantage (project planning, technology understanding, Design, KPIs)
- Domain experience: area of expertise – RAN 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, VoLTE
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as a Radio Network Design, Planning, Optimization
- Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, App Experience Optimization, VoLTE Optimization, Automation, Machine Learning.
Location: Sweden is not a mandatory location, Person can be based anywhere in Europe. Final Location of employment will be decided later.
Apply now or the latest 20th January!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ServEng
Req ID: 307136