- Drive E2E from (transmission) TX Network Design related activities, incl. but not limited to:
- Include link budgets analysis,
- Initial system design and dimensioning,
- System dimensioning for coverage and capacity including traffic E2E backhaul analysis,
- Coverage sites backhaul planning, site identification, evaluation, NW planning, interference analysis and optimization using MW Planning tool(s).
- NW optimization to meet design targets and Final NW acceptance with customer
- Backhaul planning and TX analysis for Coverage and capacity sites,
- Proposal for required backhaul capacity and existing link capacity upgrades or enhancement,
- Network optimization to meet the acceptance target.
- Represent and own routine customer meetings on RAN Tx Design
- Provide Transmission network strategic and architecture planning, ensuring robustness, scalability, interoperability, and appropriate technology
- Responsible for Final Acceptance of the network, to meet the requirements Tx backhaul capacity and KPI.
- Engagement with Managed Services teams to plan and coordinate common activities and develop synergies leading towards common goals
- In time completion of Tx design activities
- Ensure Ericsson Quality is maintained in Tx designs
- Co-ordinate pro-actively with Internal and external stake holders
- At least 8+ years of multi technology experience in Transmission Networks Design, Optimization, Strategic Planning, and Solutions
- Must have customer facing and engagement experience esp. with senior management
- Extensive work experience in transmission designing and operation of following Networks:
- Optical, Microwave, DCN, Sync,
- Quality of Service(QoS),
- TX Audit and optimizing RAN backhaul capacity
- Tx Design delivery
- Good hands on experience on Ericsson NW Design Tools, Transmission Products, and Solutions (Mentum Ellipse, PATHLOSS, MINI-LINK, PT, SPO, IPRAN) which are used to backhaul the following technologies GSM, WCDMA and LTE.
- Good understanding of advanced and complex radio networks to be able to assist with advanced optimization and creative design solutions
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills for effective communication and relationship development with customer
- Keep track of customer Network planning records
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor/Master’s degree and above in Electronics and Communication or relevant fields.
- Above 8 years of versatile experience in Planning of Transmission Networks
- Strong Experience on and understanding of the Microwave Audit and optimization in relation to the Planning Tool.
- Good experience in Fibre network designs
- Good command on MS Office esp. Visio, MS Excel and PowerPoint and Hands on experience with common MW planning tools (Mentum Ellipse, PATHLOSS, Ericsson WINFF2000, MapInfo, etc.)
- Planning and Organizing skills, Knowledge of business plans, customer requirements, and market.
- Trainings and Certifications for various technologies and products.
- Self-motivated. Ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
- Good presentation, time management and leadership skills & ability to work with diverse backgrounds
- Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery
- Fluent French, written and spoken. English is a plus
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Benin (BJ) || || Cotonou || ServEng
Req ID: 307135