- Drive changes in the methods, processes, and guidelines within the customer organization or internally
- Provide technical support in customer discussion, presentation, and workshop
- 2G, 3G and LTE parameter consistency checks, tuning and optimization to improve throughput, Accessibility, Retainability, Mobility etc.
- Handling customer complaints and provide solution with proper explanation report.
- Whole Network parameter audit and to provide recommendation to sort-out inconsistencies
- Necessary feature implementation and recommend parameters settings to better data services
- Participation in development of service portfolio
- Engagement with CxO level at customer end to present project updates, strategic direction, risks, and recommendations for Network improvement programs
- Act as a leader and mentor in day to day operations to provide insights for less experienced colleagues
- Engagement with sales and accounts teams to Drive add-on sales and new business opportunities during the entire process to contribute to increased sales volumes
- Engagement with Managed Services teams to plan and coordinate common activities and develop synergies leading towards common goals
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in RF Design, Initial Tuning & Optimization
- 2 years proven expertise on Tuning for in mature Network
- Knowledge and experience with data collection tools, e.g. TEMs Investigation 13.0
- Statistical and Performance Analysis (Business Object, ENIQ, M2000, NETACT, FACTS, ITK)
- Command Handling, Traffic Observation, and Alarms Management (WINFIOL, CME, MOSHELL, M2000)
- Network Planning and Performance analysis (MAPINFO, MCOM, NEXPLORER)
- Good Knowledge on the ERICSSON/HUAWEI RAN Portfolio
Skills / Qualification
- Leadership and communication skills
- Ability to interact with customer and identify area of improvement
- Result oriented with focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- End-user / customer problem investigation and give quick remedies and solutions
- RF Related Small Tools and Macros (Exert, Google Earth, PIANO, MAPSOURCE etc.)
- Self-motivated. Ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
- Good presentation, time management and leadership skills & ability to work with diverse backgrounds
- Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery
- Fluent French, written and spoken. English is a plus
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Benin (BJ) || || Cotonou || ServEng
Req ID: 307134