Functional Unit : Service Delivery
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Open to External Referrals: Yes
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Purpose of Job Role
This Job Role is responsible for the coordination, management and execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support and for implementations of the change request in a timely and correct manner by focusing on the allocation, implementation, configuration, activation and testing of specific services or resources.
- This Job Role should be aligned with the Service Functions ”2nd Level Assurance” and “Service & Resource Fulfilment”.
- Ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Performs trend analysis to proactively detect possible failures. This shall ensure 2nd level restoration and repair as a result of its own analysis or when prompted by 1st Level Operations Service Function processes.
- Guarantee that Ericsson delivers a technical solution in accordance to the agreed change request (specification) and in co-operation with the customer, assuring that changes are correctly implemented without causing any negative impact on the availability of the services
- Act to meet the service or resource requirements, in the cases in which an overall and high level network knowledge is required or when knowledge on specific products or services is required, from an end to end perspective
- Education : BTech – similar as back office manager
- Minimum 10 – 12 years of experience in the respective domain
- Expert in new technology – Core, Cloud, IMS, IP RAN, IP Core, etc..
- Able to manage Core Transport and RAN team
- Able to handle remote team
- Good customer management
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Thailand (TH) || || Bangkok || ServEng
Req ID: 307114