Do you want to learn and grow into becoming one of the best? We are now looking for creative people who have a genuine interest in the area of IT Security, you should have a mindset towards "finding badness" and be able to utilize this when creating detections and working incidents in the Ericsson IT Environments, the potential is huge, come on and see for yourself.
What You’ll Do
- Respond to IT Security related threats within our environments, this includes both On-prem as well as cloud based environments(respond, contain, remediate/eradicate) > reporting
- Identify and execute on projects that improve our detection , aka. Detection Engineering
- Refine incident response procedures. Improve existing and create new investigation & remediation workflows - automation
- Handle active security events and cutting-edge threats from a variety of sources
- Utilize internal and external resources to research threats, vulnerabilities, and intelligence on various attackers and attack infrastructure
- Stay up-to-date of current and emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and attack vectors, tracking APT and sophisticated intrusion campaigns
- Evaulate new and emerging technologies in the related areas
- Knowledge/interest in Network forensics(setup, understanding technologies, protocols)
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, and MacOS operating systems
- Knowledge/interest in Host forensics (timelining, collection of evidence, exploration of new artifacts, triaging) of Mac, Linux and Windows
- Programming/scripting knowledge is meritorious
- Knowledge/interest in cloud based delivery environments(Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably aimed at IT Security, or relevant knowledge acquired elsewhere
- Total 1-3 Yrs of experience of Network Monitoring, IT Forensics, Incident Response
- Interested in Technology and Communication.
- The ability to work constructively under pressure.
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements such as e.g. SOX, information security or IT security standards(i.e ISO 27000)
- Knowledge of Cloud computing platforms(Azure, AWS, GCP..) is considered meritorious
- Curious personality, "how does this work, why, how can i manipulate it to do..."
Location: Kista, Stockholm
Recruiter: Camilla Wohlin, email@example.com
Last day to apply: 5th of April. Please note, we cannot accept applications sent to us via e-mail. We will do a background check on the candidate who will proceed to the final step.
Why is Ericsson a good place to work?
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Security specialist Job Stage 05