Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
The Customer Project Manager (CPM) ensures that a contract for products and/or services is delivered to the satisfaction of the customer and Ericsson. To do this the CPM details and clarifies the project scope, secures the necessary resources, and plans and monitors all necessary activities. To be successful the CPM, depending on the project category and complexity, the CPM and must engage with the Customer, Ericsson Regional Organization, 3rd party suppliers and Ericsson Global Resource providers.
Senior CPM is responsible for the Network contract fulfilment and profitability, ensuring that all products and/or services are delivered according to contractual obligations and requirements for the customer.
The Senior CPM acts as Ericsson’s counterpart of the Customer’s Director/Program level to ensure customer satisfaction and serve as the escalation point for all service delivery activities towards the customer (internally and externally).
The Project Manager (PM) ensures that a Fulfillment Assignment Specification (FAS) including products and/or services is delivered to the satisfaction of the customer and Ericsson. To do this, the PM details and clarifies the FAS scope, time, and budget, and secures the necessary resources, and plans, and monitors all necessary activities. During the FAS delivery the PM is the lead person for add on sales opportunity generation. The PM is responsible to ensure that adequate cost and resource allocation for compliance to Group and local safety requirements are included in the project scope.
Tools & Resources Knowledge required:
- Persuading & Influencing
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Leading & Supervising
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Planning & Organizing
- Relating & Networking
What you´ll do:
- Accountable for successful delivery of assigned projects.
- Managing and leading the project team.
- Resourcing project staff and consultants.
- Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work.
- Detailed project planning and control including:
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitoring project progress and performance.
- Providing status reports to the project sponsor.
- Liaises with, and updates progress to, project board/senior management and other governance forums.
- Develop and execute on delivery strategy/processes from pre-sales to realization.
- Drive planning, forecasting, dimensioning and optimization of delivery based on business needs for programs.
- Responsible for the delivery of services (scope, cost, quality, time and customer satisfaction). Leading project and program activities in the analysis, planning, establishment (execution), realization (execution), handover (execution) and conclusion phases.
- Assist and provide execution/project knowledge for engagement and sales teams with regards to delivery methodology, cost, scope, and risks and proper alignment of customer requirements.
- Manage and motivate people in diverse teams and geography in a matrix capacity.
- Flexibility and ability to play different technical, project management and business roles as needed to ensure success of the program
- Evaluate and manage third party relationships to ensure that margin levels are met and that the business case is being realized
- Responsibility to capture add-on sales into client environments and develop and maintain strong and positive customer relationships
- Identify and address the end to end implications of changes or business models and creative corrective actions to preserve or improve program goals.
- Accountable for OHS in execution
- In addition to this, the Network Program Director provides support and shares his/her expertise during customer engagement activity and support the organization during the RFP process and acts as CFR role
What you´ll need:
- Education: bachelor’s degree in engineering, MBA is plus
- Functional experience: Radio Access Networks, Mobile Telecom experience
- Min years of experience: (8 years, 5 of which in Project Management and preferably Program Management)
- Must have proven track record in leading Radio, Transmission type of Projects, at least 5 years of experience leading complex Mobile RAN Project.
- Well proven ability to transform customer requirements and expectations at a high level into a solution that Ericsson can realize as a customer engagement.
- Building a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.) with strong ability to interact at the senior level, able to influence others and meet deadlines while building strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent Consulting skills with a proven track record as a customer focused Senior Consultant.
- In depth knowledge of the telecom industry, including a thorough understanding of economic/ commercial/political issues affecting the industry.
- Excellent Leadership abilities proven through line manager or other comparable positions.
- Proven ability to drive team engagements in a tough and time sensitive environment.
- Results oriented. Able to work independently and take a logical and orderly approach to analysing problems, organizing work and planning actions.
Location: Sweden is not a mandatory location, Person can be based anywere in Europe. Final Location of employment will be decided later.
Apply now or the latest 20th January!