Learning Services Team is responsible for development of the customer training programs, preparation of the formal offers and training delivery to the customers.
Now we are looking for a fresh graduate or a candidate with little work experience who would like to start his/her career within big international organization. As a Junior Learning Services Coordinator, you will join our team and support us in day to day administration and logistic activities.
Together with other coordinators you will be driving customer engagements, securing that Learning Services projects are fulfilled with quality and in timely manner. You will have opportunity to get to know the business environment by working closely with the customers and vendors.
- Training coordination including preparing training logistic;
- Support the trainers and training participants;
- Preparing the training venues;
- Daily contact with trainers and vendors;
- Providing support to the team with incoming inquiries;
- Meeting scheduling and preparing the time tables;
- Preparing training materials.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work to meet changing deadlines ;
- Strong interpersonal skills, Fluency in English - oral and written;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Ability to work under strong pressure related to scale of business impact ;
- "Can do" attitude.
- Experience in international working environment will be taken as advantage;
- Technical background ( preferably telecommunication/IT);
- Understanding of project management activities.
What we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract;
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology;
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings;
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for the employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System MultiSport);
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation;
- Flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone;
- Work – life balance.