Development System and Environment is part of BA Digital Services R&D and Portfolio. We Create and Manage a Compelling State of the Art Development System and Development Environment (design, test and deploy) that give Ericsson a Competitive Advantage.
We are now looking for a highly ambitious and experienced engineer with leading skills to join our team with the main responsibility to provide remote infrastructure to Ericsson regions and external parties/partners, deployment and/or support of products within the IMS/Cloud domain, and plans and operates the software and hardware solutions for our users. We prefer a candidate that have competence and experience within IMS nodes based on Cloud.
You will work in a Dev/Ops team and have chance to work with the latest technology by deploying/configuring/maintaining the necessary IMS network nodes both on native and cloud setup. The Shared Telecom Services (STS) Engineer typically interacts with other teams, operation managers, service engineers etc. You will work, collaborate, and communicate in the international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers.
- High knowledge (installation/operation/integration/support) of all or a subset of the IMS nodes (CSCF, HSS, MTAS, SBG, MGC, MGW, MRS, IPWorks).
- Knowledge in IMS signaling scenarios (Registration, SIP2SIP calls)
- Experience in troubleshooting process. Including protocols such as SIP, DIAMETER, H.248, etc
- Basic knowledge of virtualization platforms (VMWare, VirtualBox, etc)
- Basic IP networking knowledge
- IT Processes, IT Tools & Infrastructure Knowledge
- Ensure customer satisfaction and successful handling and reporting of technical problems.
- Passion and engagement in constantly making things better
- Market insight and skills
You have a big plus if you have some experience in some of the areas below:
- Ericsson Telecom products e.g. vIMS, Packet Core, or UDM (User Data Management)
- Native and Virtualized nodes
- Configuration management (e.g., Puppet, Ansible)
- DevOps tools (e.g., Git, Gerrit, Jenkins)
- VOLTE Solution
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or extensive experience in related area
- Quick Learner in new technology
- Team work spirit
- Planning and Organizing
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Business understanding
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Core Domain: IMS (SBC,CSC,MTAS,SBG,MRS,MRF,CSCF)
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 307056