Ericsson is driving 5G standardization and was the largest contributor to the standardization body in 3GPP during 2018. Ericsson is committed to rapidly applying these standards to our technology development. Ericsson is a technology leader in 5G. Pioneering customers select us as their 5G partner and we are first with commercial live networks in four continents. This includes multiple operators in both the US and South Korea, as well as in Switzerland, Australia and UAE. We have publicly announced commercial 5G deals with more than 20 named operator customers. In India, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for India’s largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers.
The main purpose of the the role is to manage Integration Managment, who will be responsible for analysing and developing competence support methods for Integration of Radio Access Networks (2G/3G/4G/5G), Microwave, Optical, Packet Transport.
- The Head of Integration Managment is E2E responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, evaluating and maintaining competence readiness for 3PP
- Secure that the competence development aspects are handled in a professional and commercially sound way for all products within assigned responsibility area
- Support CU in 3PP hiring, if required
- Develop and review methods, processes and support systems for continuous operational development, control and quality of work
- Technical Lead for Integration of Radio Access Networks (2G/3G/4G/5G), Microwave, Optical, Packet Transport & IPRAN
- Review Multi-Vendor / Multi-Domain - Technical Solutions, Scope for feasibility, interworking, risks & mitigations.
- Lead C-Level customer presentations of services solutions deployment, modernization & service migrations. Active participation with Customers, to identify needs, requirements and expectations.
- MA Direct Interface
- Education: BE / BTech - ECE
- Years of experience: 15 to 20 years
- Knowledge of Network Change Management Process
- Project & Resource Establishment
- Competence Planning & Development / Resource Escalations & Fulfilment / Certification / OJT
- Methods / Processes / Best Practice Implementation
- Bid Management & Sales Support
- Adoption of Ericsson Tools, Methods and Process in every Project
- NRO, NDO & Transport
- Network Monitoring Establishment
What’s in it for you?
We’ll help you design your future. You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
What’s more, you’ll experience the inclusiveness and warmth of a proudly global company that’s only ever been in it for the long-term. You’ll feel the enthusiasm of a totally international and truly tenacious team at your side for the moments of life that matter to you.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
For more details about Ericsson ethics and values and our recruitment process please click here- https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process