Ericsson is driving 5G standardization and was the largest contributor to the standardization body in 3GPP during 2018. Ericsson is committed to rapidly applying these standards to our technology development. Ericsson is a technology leader in 5G. Pioneering customers select us as their 5G partner and we are first with commercial live networks in four continents. This includes multiple operators in both the US and South Korea, as well as in Switzerland, Australia and UAE. We have publicly announced commercial 5G deals with more than 20 named operator customers. In India, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for India’s largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers.
The role of an ASP Management Head - is a deployment role. The main purposes of the role is to drive ASP management activities relating to performance, capacity and financial control. The role contributes to enhance profitability, reduce cost and improve delivery performance. The role is primarily performed within an offshore environment but shall be linked to Deployment 3rd Party & ASP Management environment
The role reports to the Head of Customer Unit Operations- West and will be based out of Mumbai
- You possess very good understanding of the Network Roll-Out Service Delivery ASP activities required to support customer networks in the areas of Network Roll-Out Out w.r.t. telecom installation/acceptance, network integration, documentation, quality audits, quantity surveys Fault Management, Test Equipment
- You will support Sourcing on supply and demand requirements, scope of work development and pre-sales activities and ASP commercial negotiations.
- You will present biweekly reports/graphs of the ASP demand vs capacity for Operations & Sourcing stakeholders.
- You will create symbology plans, booking/submissions & reports to support ASP works adhering to Ericsson Quality process
- You will conduct weekly/biweekly operational review meetings (ORMs) with number of ASPs & internal Ericsson stakeholders, capturing & closing actions/producing minutes
- You will conduct monthly/bimonthly business review meetings (MBRs) with number of ASPs & internal Ericsson stakeholders, capturing & closing actions/producing minutes
- You will be responsible for purchase requisition pre-authorization, tool process all 3PP services, producing ASP spend report per project and send report to stakeholders
- You will create the SLA/KPI reports for ASP performance measuring, utilization w.r.t ASP crew working in NRO projects.
- You will manage a team of Technical Contract Leads, Vendor Controllers and OHS SME’s who are committed to increasing the quality, accountability, performance and compliance of Ericsson’s ASP’s, whilst driving a “best in class” culture relating to ASP efficiency and Occupational Health & Safety.
- You will provide strategic pre-sales support to customer units and be accountable for post-contract budget adherence and operational escalations.
- You will be accountable for e-2-e operational management of Ericsson’s 3rd Party ASP’s.
- You will be responsible for managing the performance, governance and spend of the ASP.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Very strong demonstrable operational telecoms management experience.
- Experience of Contractual negotiations and Procurement within a telecommunications business.
- Experience of Field Services and/or Network Roll-Out Services.
- Experience in strategic management and handling of Subcontractors.
- Budget management experience, including forecasting and control.
- Familiar with OHS best practice and ways of working.
- Ability to work in a demanding service environment.
- Experience of managing third party relationships in telecoms environment in a multi-vendor environment.
- Experience in transitioning, change management.
- Experience of planning & execution of projects using established project management methodologies.
- To manage and govern the ASP’s in the Network Roll-Out services domain, ensuring operational performance is delivered in accordance with agreed SLA’s and within agreed budget.
- To manage transition and transformation of the ASP, in the event of a change in ASP or a change in an existing ASP’s delivery model.
- Holistic end to end strategy on ASP Spend in NRO.
- Adequate knowledge in application and adoption of tools & automation used for project implementation management.
- Good knowledge and understanding of ASP Solution.
- Capability to stich cross-functional teams to deliver projects in complex ecosystem.
- Capability to manage diverse workforce.
- Performance orientated – motivated, discipline and tenacity to deliver results. Express balance and authority – show courage and stability in taking decisions in difficult situations.
- Consultative skills – build up professional, solid relationships with internal and external customers/suppliers.
- Influencing skills – assert own ideas, alternatives and convinces others. Gain support and commitment from other team members. Works towards win / win situations.
- Show proactive and courageous leadership.
- Flexible and willing to take on new tasks and challenges.
- Financial awareness
- People Leadership, senior capability in managing and driving change
- Thought leadership and commercial understanding in order to identify both short- and long-term business priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge in Risk, Quality, Financial Management
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in use of MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- 15-20 Years of Experience
- Degree in Business or Engineering/ICT
What’s in it for you?
We’ll help you design your future. You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
What’s more, you’ll experience the inclusiveness and warmth of a proudly global company that’s only ever been in it for the long-term. You’ll feel the enthusiasm of a totally international and truly tenacious team at your side for the moments of life that matter to you.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
For more details about Ericsson ethics and values and our recruitment process please click here- https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process