Ericsson is driving 5G standardization and was the largest contributor to the standardization body in 3GPP during 2018. Ericsson is committed to rapidly applying these standards to our technology development. Ericsson is a technology leader in 5G. Pioneering customers select us as their 5G partner and we are first with commercial live networks in four continents. This includes multiple operators in both the US and South Korea, as well as in Switzerland, Australia and UAE. We have publicly announced commercial 5G deals with more than 20 named operator customers. In India, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for India’s largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers.
Organization Busines Unit- Nework Operations
- To conduct and drive Site Surveys ( Pre & Post RFI) from approved service providers (ASP) teams w.r.t project requirement based on hardware proposals and deployment flow.
- To design the Site Survey checklists as per the Project, roll out requirements and communicate/training to ASP’s teams.
- Validation of survey report before sharing final one to Project/Customer and discuss with them for any clarification/concerns.
- Resource planning of survey teams ARP/other resources as per project forecast and maintain required work force during roll out stage.
- Competence planning of field resources/ On job trainings/ development plans.
- Conduct Training programs to ASP teams, ARP’s regularly and maintain quality throughout the roll out.
- Sourcing and ASP’s engagement to fulfill the competent resource demand, tracking and close coordination.
- To Ensure competent resource fulfillment towards project and escalate to sourcing if required at any stage in advance.
- To motivate and support resources and guide them towards their own professional development according to agreed goals and business needs.
- Close coordination between Ericsson Project/RF/Transport/Technical team and customer
- Interact with Customer, Network Roll Out (NRO) Team, Network Design and Optimization (NDO) team for site engineering related activities at each stage.
- To maintain continuous communication and co-operation with peers in other Ericsson regions and HQ.
- To continuously develop own abilities and expand / update knowledge in area of Radio site engineering.
- To promote communication among all interfaces.
- HW/site feasibility with final HW proposals as per technical BoQ from customer after joint discussion between NRO/ Customer technical team OR as per solution guidelines
- Site Specific BoQs as per solution proposals.
- Dealing with customer w.r.t site survey infra/power/OHS requirement and map the site-specific solution and highlight any concerns if any.
- To participate and follow up with on-going technical developments with respect to standards, products and techniques within Radio site engineering.
- To respond to technical queries related to RAN site engineering.
- To respond to RFP’s in pre-tendering phase and deals with site solution team for any new development of new products.
- To ensure prompt flow of Radio site engineering information and documents.
- To follow guidelines and rules of Radio site engineering process.
- Adoption of Ericsson Tools in project wr.t Site Surveys, BoQ’s, Ie-Doc and implement and maintain it throughout the project cycle.
- Drive the site documentation
- To maintain the site document delivery quality and make a index level.
- Regular tracking of site installation document and flash report to NRO/Project.
- Drive Site specific c-modules documentation, to reflect the actual implementation.
- To update RAN site engineering documents
What’s in it for you?
We’ll help you design your future. You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
What’s more, you’ll experience the inclusiveness and warmth of a proudly global company that’s only ever been in it for the long-term. You’ll feel the enthusiasm of a totally international and truly tenacious team at your side for the moments of life that matter to you.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
For more details about Ericsson ethics and values and our recruitment process please click here- https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process