Customer Solution Manager
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
- In the role of Customer Solution Manager, you support the account team in the direct customer dialogue, providing expertise & experience of Ericsson's Network Product portfolio, technology & offerings.
- You are expected to build an in-depth knowledge & understanding of customer market situation, technology needs and competitive situation, which you will use to position Ericsson as the technology leader, trusted advisor, and vendor with the best value proposition.
- You will work closely together with the Customer Unit Sales Team, BA and the domain on developing the business and capture new sales opportunities.
- As a Customer Solution Manager, you will belong to the Customer Unit CTO organization and report to the Head of RAN within the CTO Team.
- Main technical interface towards the customer in specific area
- Driver of the strategic engagements with the customer in line with the Network Product strategies and customer's own visions, strategies & requirements.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of Network and Site Evolution plans
- Creation of strong customer relations as base for advisor and partnership roles
- Secure understanding of local market dynamics & the competitive landscape
- Assure customer awareness and understanding of new technology trends
- Contribute to the Radio community through active participation in strategy work and e.g. internal knowledge transfer
- Strong knowledge of the Network Product portfolio
- Ability to act as advisor based on customer and market insights, global and regional trends and technology evolution
- Structured problem solving & strategic thinking
- Consultative selling skills combined with very good presentation & communication skills
- Business acumen is a must
- Skilled relationship builder
- Highly developed leadership skills with an ability to energize and engage, as well as an interest to develop further
- 5-10 years of experience from the ICT industry
- Strong personal track record & experience of sales & delivery
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business, Science, Technology or similar
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Basking Ridge || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 307028