Industry experts developing commercial strategies & executing them through (1) creation and positioning of commercial value;(2) improvement in terms & conditions from a commercial, legal perspective; & (3) creation & protection of up-sell opportunities; Risk Management across the contractual lifecycle. Monitoring & working with the Core 3, for improved financial (margins, cash, working capital & upsell) performance of contracts, from the prior SDP baseline. Ensuring governance, through adherence to Sales Directives & applicable RSI & obtaining requisite approvals. Relationship management for enduring customer relationships & satisfaction, both internally & externally.
- Drive the creation of the commercial strategy
- Ensure conversion of the commercial strategy, into the proposal
- Drive the drafting, negotiation and finalization of the contract
- Ensure Contract Sign off and Handover
- Develop & drive the planning and execution of Contract Governance Preparation & its Execution
- Ensure Contract Completion Verification
- Drive Contract Finalization & closure
- Drive Contract management excellence
- Problem Solving & Strategic Thinking
- Cultural Awareness
- Customer & Market Insight
- Knowledge Sharing (Tools & Methods)
- Planning & Organizing, Drafting, Sales & Business Development, Change Management, Leadership & Managerial
- Creative, Analytical, Negotiation & Argumentation, Presentation & Communication, Risk Analysis & Management Skills
- Result Oriented
- Team Work & Collaboration
- Commercial, Financial, Legal & Regulatory Understanding
- Commercial Thinking
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts
- Persuading & Influencing
- Creating & Innovating
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in Contract Management
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Lebanon (LB) || || Beirut || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 306997