Development System and Environment is part of BA Digital Services R&D and Portfolio. We Create and Manage a Compelling State of the Art Development System and Development Environment (design, test and deploy) that give Ericsson a Competitive Advantage.
We are now looking for a highly ambitious and experienced Project Leader to join our team and one of Digital Services key strategic programs named Shared Target Cloud (STC) which is a global program with the main responsibility to provide a compelling Target Environment (TE) Specific Cloud as a Service to all R&D’s/PDUs for the verification and testing of their VNFs and applications in addition to some services towards Service Delivery/Customer unit and Regions. The program continues to grow and we now reached 1700 compute hosts. You will work, collaborate, and communicate in the international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers. We are located in Sweden (Stockholm and Karlskrona), Germany, Ireland and Canada.
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Drive Development projects (including Service Development, Service Automation & Service Life Cycle Management)
- Scope covers Services (NFVI, 3PP, Others), Automation, Tools, Monitoring , Lab Expansions, Configuration Management, Networking
- Drive Engagement projects with a number of VNF’s and/or applications from initial engagement until the VNF is able to start executing planned test scope in the Shared Cloud
- Solid financial and metrics tracking and follow up
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or extensive experience in related area
- Domain experience: (preferable within one or more of the following Cloud/NFVi, ADP, BSS, OSS, IMS, Packet Core)
- Flexible mindset, open to new ways of working
- Business Understanding
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Leading & supervising
- Planning & organizing
You have a plus if you have experience in some of the areas below:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent
- Project Management experience in one or many of the following areas: IP Networking, NFVi (Network function virtualization solution), ICT (Information and communication technology) or VNFs (virtualized network function)
- Technical background in IP Networking, NFVi, VNFs or ICT
- Customer facing role
- Ericsson Cloud knowledge
- Ericsson Cloud Solution (NFVi) on HDS8000, BSP and COTS (Dell/HP) Hardware
- VMWARE, RHSOP and 3PP Hardware Cloud setups
Last day to apply: December 18th, 2019
Why is Ericsson a good place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. Often, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 306989