Are you creative, energetic and highly interested in technology?
Do you want to join a dynamic team driving the Managed Services Networks business within Business area Managed Services? - Look no further!
We are looking for Portfolio Marketing Manager who has the passion, business acumen and marketing flare to create and promote an inspiring story around our business, to build perception and understanding and drive new sales engagement opportunities.
You will be accountable for developing positioning, go to market strategy and portfolio marketing plans, which include the overarching Managed Services Networks story and supporting marketing assets, including value argumentation; use cases; proof points and customer testimonials.
You will be a Managed Services Networks spokesperson to internal and external audiences, a thought leader in this field and also involved in portfolio strategy decisions.
You will be a member of the BMAS Marketing and Communications team, reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications, with a dotted line to Head of Solution Area, Managed Services Networks. As part of a small, agile marketing and communications team you will also be expected to take on additional activities, as needed to support the managed services business.
• Further build and maintain a competitive Solution Area MS Networks story & positioning, for thought leadership in Networks
• Develop value argumentation for the various service offerings, with clear differentiation and unique selling points
• Represent SA Networks as spokesperson towards customers, Industry Analysts, media and internal stakeholders
• Maintain customer reference list and customer testimonials
• Drive activation of new launches, contract wins etc. towards the sales community
• Act as liaison towards Networks Business Development team to advise on portfolio strategy and go-to-market approach.
• University degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent
• Domain knowledge and understanding of telecom industry and Managed Services and Networks portfolio
• Interest in marketing and a willingness to learn and develop in this area
• Analytical & problem-solving skills
• Fluent English, written and verbal
• Excellent communications skills
• Creativity, innovation and a positive "can do" attitude
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements
• Marketing and/or Sales experience is an advantage but not a must have.
How to Apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson? Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible, by January 29th at the latest.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact the recruiter: Rebecka Gustafsson (email@example.com).
Please note that due to GDPR we cannot accept applications sent via e-mail.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 306971