We are now looking for a UI/UX developer that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. As a UI/UX Developer, our primary focus will be developing user-facing web applications and components; involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle; working towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements. To be successful in this role, you should have experience in HTML and CSS web applications. This will be in our M-Commerce-SD-Adaptation Center organization.
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- In depth knowledge of any UI frameworks like AngularJS or ReactJS or any UI frameworks.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Need to understand limitations of the platform on which you run your application
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
Nice to Have skills:
- Nice to have knowledge about Object Oriented Programming Languages such as Python, Java, .Net
- Knowledge of version control repository (like Bitbucket, Git, SVN)
- Nice to have DevOps practices: Continuous Integration + Continuous Deployment
- Nice to Have experience from SQL-based databases, like MS SQL, Oracle or MySQL
- Nice to Have experience in developing cloud-based applications which can be deployed on cloud technologies (e.g. OpenStack, VMWare, AWS, Azure) & container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker)
- Understanding of Testing Frameworks (JUnit, JMeter, SOAPUI)
Essentials for the Role
- Strong on initiative and quick learner
- Task oriented and self-driven
- Excellent Team spirit
- Have troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Adaptability to work in cross functional teams
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Customer orientation
SD is responsible for implementation of the involved nodes as applicable from the following:
- Development of adaptations over Ericsson Wallet Platform (EWP)
- Understand technical requirements as specified in the Solution document
- Research the latest UI/UX and interaction concepts, front end technologies, best practices, online trends, etc. providing recommendations and your own ideas.
- Proactive competence development of self in new solution areas & certification.
- Experience on Unit testing framework
- Carrying out user acceptance test with customer
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.