Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT) will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer.
What You’ll Do:
The activities covered by this position will be related to the validation and industrialization of new products HW and SW in the cellular radio networks environment. Main activities to be developed in cooperation with Senior RAN and Transport engineers:
- Mentorship and training provided by Senior Experts in the RAN industry in the following areas:
- Development of RAN Solutions
- Multi-disciplinary profile in the different RAN Technologies (2g, 3g, 4g, 5g, Wifi, Indoor solutions)
- Working in an international and diverse team with different organizations involved
- Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top telecom operators in Spain
What You’ll Need:
- Graduated in Telecom, Electronics, or Computer Science Engineering
- Microsoft Office application proficiency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, TEAMS, Access)
- Knowledge of radio network domain: 2G/3G/LTE, IP -fine if eager to learn
- Knowledge of RAN 5G is valuable
- Ability to communicate well in English and Spanish
- Ability to multi-task and self-management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong desire for understanding the most advanced technology in the world (IoT, 5G NR, Massive MIMO, automation…).
- You are innovative, “thinking out-of-the-box” person and you now look for a great chance to start your career path.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary Package,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee, life insurance, lunch voucher, Gym discounts, kindergarten voucher…),
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
- Clearly defined career paths
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Work from home, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.
The position is based in Madrid. If you are interested, don’t hesitate to apply!
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || R&D; SharedServ
Req ID: 306963