We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
To be responsible for Baseband FPGA design, integration and maintenance.
1. Be responsible for Baseband FPGA design and verification, debugging.
2. Be responsible for related documentation of requirement, architecture, design and verification specification.
3. Develop and test high quality products.
4. Drive continuous improvements of products and processes.
5. Develop and contribute team competence in FPGA development.
Qualifications & Requirements:
1. At least three years working experience in FPGA design, graduated from Telecommunication, computing or related majors. Good telecommunication theory background.
2. Be good at Verilog and VHDL coding and verification.
3. Be good at digital filter, frequency conversion, extraction, interpolation design, simulation and FPGA implementation.
4. Be familiar with FPGA interface function and logic, high speed SERDES, parallel bus interfaces, serial bus interfaces.
5. Be good at English, reading, writing, speaking and listening.
6. Good sense of co-working with team members under CVS/ClearCase like source control environments is a plus.
7. Linux environment working capable is a plus; knowledge of script/Shell is a plus.
8. Business understanding.
9. Working with people and networking.
10. Innovating, adapting and responding to change.
11. Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
12. Planning and organizing.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 306903