We are now looking for a Demand Management resource to secure the quality of forecast activities and create consolidated market demand information in short and long term. This is done to provide forecasted product information into Ericsson’s operative and strategic supply plans. In order to secure the quality of the forecast the Demand Manager needs to lead and facilitate the Sales & Operation process in a way that describes the consequences of predicted product deliveries from a resource, financial and a risk perspective.
- You will lead and facilitate the Sales, Opportunities, Product (S&OP) roadmap
- Conduct weekly iteration and escalations
- Drive performance work
- Drive and influence improvement work
- Perform quarterly business outlook
- Deliver training on forecasting topics
- Education: University degree in Engineering / Business or equivalent working experience
- Experience from a position as an Account Manager, Business Manager or Line Manager
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Wide knowledge of the Ericsson product portfolio
- Experience from supply chain management
- Good knowledge of Ericsson Business Process
- Work with CU supply to understand the market demand on site material
- Validate the siter material demand to have the short term and mid term plan
- Fulfill customer request and manage the esclation from customer
- Drive the supplier performance towards the defined targe
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 306883