The world is changing and so are we!
Are you ready to drive the design, development, and agile execution of a world-class and world-wide sales learning, teaching, coaching, and talent transformation experience? Are you invested and energized to grow our company by growing the capabilities of our sales community, creating an unmatched employee experience that drives an unforgettable customer experience? If this is you, read on and apply!
As Ericsson’s Global Head of Sales Learning and Development, you will be in the driver’s seat, leading one of the most critical and high scale talent transformation programs in Ericsson.
Our sales community and sales leaders tell us that legacy sales enablement efforts in learning and development are siloed and ineffective. Sellers spend too much time executing the sales process, hunting for material from different sources, and reconciling stakeholder needs. Therefore, a new and holistic L&D framework has been co-created, based on our sales community’s insights, pain points, and customer perspectives. It is designed to increase the time and value our sales community experiences with our customers, by having coaching, content, and insights that are more tailored to their objectives and far easier to acquire. We’re looking for the dynamic, credible, compassionate, and experienced leader who will work across functions, geographies, and people to execute and evolve this new approach!
Your customers are: Ericsson sellers worldwide, business functional area and cross-functional stakeholders, external customer and internal interfaces
Team profile: Direct (5) + indirect (variable) Position tenure: 2-3 years min, checkpoint after first 6 months
You are accountable to: Global Chief Learning Officer, Global Chief Customer Experience Officer and Global Head of Sales and CEO of Market Area North America.
Key Jobs to be Done:
- The holder of this position has a clear view on how to build and grow an industry-leading salesforce through talent transformation, fostering a high-energy, customer-centric, creative, performance-driven L&D team.
- This role is critical for supporting the Group Executive Team in driving a customer centric talent transformation in Sales, with the clear objective to deliver an industry leading employee learning and development experience that drives differentiated customer experience.
- Partner with peer L&D teams, CCXO, Digital Transformation Office, People Function, Customer Unit teams, sellers at all levels, Sourcing, 3PP
- Advise Ericsson Global People LT and ET on employee experience for sales L&D, sharing insights, recommendations, visions, plans, results
- Evolve the Sales L&D global framework with strong localization across MA and BA stakeholders, maximizing customer centricity, seller ROL
- Implementation of talent transformation in sales through scaled agile execution, change management, and seller ecosystem evolution
- Accountable for delivery against defined OKR’s, reporting on business impact, performance, and road blocks to all stakeholders
- Identify major customer + employee pain points, corresponding opportunities to create talent value aligned to sales employee journeys
- Lead and build experts in SE Delivery, Sales Competence Readiness (SCR), SE Content Management, Digitalization, Onboarding
- Work with Product Marketing teams to establish SCR (Sales Competence Readiness) business-embedded roles that lead Communities of Practice and create dynamic Playbooks
Skills, knowledge and experience to be successful in this role:
- Broad professional experience from multiple senior leadership positions, successfully working for global and leading ICT companies
- Recognized thought leader who anticipates market and customer trends, effectively synthesizes implications, develops inspiring strategies, mobilizes key stakeholder groups to drive the measurable execution
- Ensure seller’s L&D experience leverages best practices in design thinking, applied learning, sales transformation
- Lead high energy and highly-empowered customer centric performance driven team
- Exceptional teamwork, partnership, and collaboration skills + track record
- Proven track record of building, developing, and inspiring high-performance teams
- Sought-after C-level collaborator, relationship builder, expert, and People strategist, both internally AND with customers
- Strong implementation experience in digital solutions, scaled agile, and E2E process/platform/ways of work redesign.
- Experience in large complex transformation programs with many stakeholders across global and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communications ability (team, written, stakeholder, executive, customer) and strong, expressive thought leadership
Technology Sales Proficiency:
- Firsthand experience in complex B2B and technology sales
- Program management and business/functional/product understanding
- Program + learning design, development, and scaled agile execution
Additional Unique Requirements:
- Position will be located in Kista, Sweden, co-located with CCXO, periodic presence required in Plano, TX, USA
- Candidate must have emotional intelligence, energy, drive, servant leadership, proven program design, management, teaching and coaching proficiency
- Candidate must have proven experience with complex environment and tough solutioning issues to resolve.
How to Apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson? Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible, by February 28th 2020 at the latest.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact us.
Recruiter: Rebecka Gustafsson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that due to GDPR we cannot accept applications sent via e-mail.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; SharedServ
Req ID: 306871