Group Security is responsible for protecting employees, enterprise assets and corporate reputation, creating organizational resilience, coordinating security ambition and providing key stakeholders (both internal and external) with an objective assessment of the security posture of the enterprise.
Group Security organizes its work into Security Domains, e.g. Crisis Management, Information Security, Privacy, Business Continuity Management, Investigations and Security Risk Management. The Domain Lead sets the framework for the security domain globally, and the security specialists and managers in the GFs, MAs, and BAs execute. The Group Security Domain Lead reports to the Head of Corporate Security in Group Security responsible for the Security Domain.
The purpose of the Event and Executive Security Domain Lead is to define, manage and continually improve the wanted position, objectives, strategies / approaches, roadmap, requirements, processes, methods, templates, tools, automation initiatives and operational model for the Security Domain throughout Ericsson. This role defines and measures strategic and operational KPIs in order to understand, continually improve and report the status of the Security Domain, including the Maturity. The Event and Executive Security Leader defines competence requirements including identifying & address competence gaps.
The Event and Executive Security Domain Lead serves as the Senior Advisor and Group Security SME for all matters related to the Security Domain.
This role coordinates, supports and aligns security professionals and other specialists working with Event and Executive Security in GFs / MAs/ BAs, and performs central consolidation and analysis of input provided by Event and Executive Security specialists in the GFs, MAs, and/or BAs.
The Event and Executive Security Domain Lead has the global responsibility to:
- Define, communicate, manage and continually improve the wanted position, objectives, strategies / approaches, roadmap, requirements, processes, methods, templates, tools and operational model (includign roles and responsibilities):
- Develop and execute the Event and Executive Security communication plan to effectively provide information to the organization in a timely manner for all changes relevant to Event and Executive Security, including the processes, methods, tools and templates
- Ensure and provide necessary input for effective governance, prioritization and strategic and operational planning for Event and Executive Security, for both strategic and operational matters
- Align, prioritize & execute short-term and longer-term initiatives for the Security Domain
- Develop, execute and contribute to the Group Security automation plan & roadmap
- Define and measure strategic and operational measurements (including KPIs) in order to understand, continually improve and report the status of the Security Domain; including KPIs measuring the Maturity per ISO/IEC 15504
- Work closely together with the Executive Assistants and the Close Protection officers within the company to have the overview and the accurate information related to executive team members residential status as well as planned business travels and events.
- Define requirements to the Global Events Team as well as Event Owners
- Coordinate, support and align SMEs working with Event and Executive Security in GFs / MAs/ BAs, and perform central consolidation and analysis of input provided by relevant specialists in the GFs, MAs, and/or BAs
- Coordinate, support and align security professionals and other specialists working with the Security Domain in GFs / MAs/ BA
- Define competence requirements, identify & address competence gaps
- Collaborate with other Group Security Domain Leads
- Serve as the Senior Advisor, Group Security SME and contact person for Event and Executive Security
- Head of Corporate Security
- Group Security Leadership Team
- Executive Assistants
- Service providers within Executive Security
- GF Communication
- Security Domain specialists in GFs, MAs, and BAs
- Group Security Domain Leads
- Planning and organizing
- Delivering results and meeting expectations
- Leading and supervising
- Creating and innovating
- Writing and reporting
- Presenting and communicating information
Personal traits and skills
- Strategic thinking
- Change & improvement management skills
- Process, program and project management skills
- Enabling people
- Interpersonal and networking skills
- Presentation and communications skills
- Ability to describe complex concepts concisely in executive terms
Qualifications and Experience
- Academic degree of Bachelor of Science, or equivalent
- Expertise in working with Executive Security in multinational organization and/or complex environments
- High knowledge in Event Security
- Language skills: Fluent English (verbal and written) required
- Ericsson knowledge, including Ericsson Group Management System, Ericsson Business Processes, organization, culture, security frameworks preferred
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply as the process is ongoing.
Please note that the recruitment process includes a Background Check
In case of questions, contact the Recruiter Magdalena Bielaszka at email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 306865