As part of our Radio System Design Team within the Radio Products & Variants organization in Lund you will be part of a group of system engineers and contribute to the definition, systemization, and development of innovative radio units for 5G as part of Ericsson´s mobile network infrastructure products.
You will be involved from the technology definition and early pre-study phase through development and you will have a key role in our high frequency (>24 GHz) system team, responsible for leading the definition and development of the next generation of integrated multi-antenna radio systems.
- Definition of architecture and system building blocks.
- Radio level product systemization as well as technology studies for the evolution of the HF radio product and technology roadmap. Focus on HW aspects; power distribution and budget, clock distribution, interconnects.
- Support integration and verification of the products.
- Systemization of Digital and mixed mode radio ASICs.
- Master Degree or PhD in Electronic Engineering, Engineering Physics or equivalent education.
- Min 5 years of relevant work experience within radio systems engineering.
- Experience in ASIC and FPGA systemization.
- Understanding of wireless communication/radio system architecture and its basic building blocks, such as antenna radiation element, RF frontend transceiver, signal processing, system communication protocols.
- Knowledge on MIMO, beamforming and beam steering.
- Basic knowledge of project management.
It is important that you have experience from systems development, e.g., are interested in understanding how it all fits together to ensure an overall good solution. You know how to take complex problems and explain/describe them so that more people can understand and break them down such that solving them becomes straightforward. You are organized and self-motivated and able to turn ideas into concrete solutions. And perhaps most important of all, you are curious and eager to learn with a can-do attitude.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Lund || IT; R&D
Req ID: 306857