Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Within Ericsson, “Design Unit Networks” organization is responsible for radio design. Within that, “Development Services and Infrastructure” unit provides complex development and test environments internally for our product development.
We are now looking for a Service Operation Manager to establish and operate internal services, evaluate service development projects, oversee planned changes, manage service performance, continuously improve services.
This is a job opportunity with wide exposure to our development programs and modern technologies, major contribution to the future capabilities of our product development.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
The Service Operation Manager
- is responsible for the establishment and operation of services across the delivery units and towards specific user groups
- ensures day-to-day operational activities and secures service delivery according to quality targets
- Education: BSc. / MSc. degree (preferably Information Technology)
- Min. years of experience: 3
- Language: High level written and oral English
- Team or project leadership.
- ITIL (preferably V4)
- Unix-like systems, IP networks, Virtualization, Cloud
- 24/7 monitoring and user/customer support
- Service forecast, operation, financial
- Software development, production, testing, release, deployment
- DevOps, Automation
- Agile, Kanban, Scrum
- MS Office tools
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: 1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 306854