Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are currently looking for an experienced leader to take a responsibility over the Telecom Core & Cloud (TCC) business in Denmark & Norway in MELA DS CU Northern & Central Europe Telecom Core & Cloud unit.
In this specific role, you will be responsible for both pre-sales and projects delivery of the Telecom Core & Cloud portfolio across the geographies in both Denmark & Norway, leading the team of system integrators, solution architects, and domain sales managers.
You will provide both thought, business, operational and line leadership in the area of Core & Cloud for a direct organization of approximately 30 staff.
Your team will support the respective KAMs and Digital Services Client Leads in delivering on existing contractual obligations and securing the new sales.
In this role, you also will be the part of the TCC unit leadership team.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Ensure service delivery execution in accordance to relevant processes and methods
- Control effectiveness of the projects’ service delivery according to SDP2 commitments
- Work together with local and global delivery units to execute on the contracts with required efficiency and quality
- Implement agile delivery principles in the delivery of existing and future contracts
- Take the ownership over operational and financial KPIs of the unit in Denmark & Norway
- Drive pre-sales of the TCC portfolio in Denmark and Norway geographies
- Build a productive work environment for individuals and own organization
- Drive and develop required competences in the organization according to business needs
- Nurture and grow talents in the organization in order to build the competitive advantage
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Education: MSc degree or BSc with proven experience
- Previous leadership experience required
- Min 10 years of experience in IT & Telco, either from vendor or operator side
- Deep understanding of service delivery processes and models
- Good understanding of customer and market landscape in both Denmark and Norway
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of the Ericsson sales process and models
- Good understanding of the telco security blueprint in 5G and virtualization
- Good financial acumen and skills
- Supervising and responding to challenges and changes in a high pace environment.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Experience and understanding of Telecom Core & Cloud domain
- Broad experience with different delivery models and principles
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so send your application in English as soon as it is ready. If you have specific questions you are welcome to email Hiring Manager: Alexander Sysoev, Head of SSL TCC CU Northern & Central Europe.
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Apply now or the latest 16th December!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Denmark (DK) || || Copenhagen || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Service Delivery Line Manager Job Stage 07