Seeking to hire IoT Platform Sales Customer Solution Manager for China (HK) & Taiwan.
Ericsson’s strategic intent with the IoT business is to become a leader in IoT connectivity and platforms, and to secure new profitable growth for our CSP customers and Ericsson. IoT is also a key success factor for 5G.
IoT is an Acceleration Operating unit within Business Area Technologies and New Businesses and serves as an incubation zone within which potentially disruptive technologies are developed with the ambition of becoming a transformative and profitable future business in Ericsson.
We are strengthening our team in Asia and are looking for acustomer solution manager position located in China (HK) or Taiwan.
Key Responsabilities and Deliverable:
- Main interface and Ericsson responsible towards CSP for services solution design, dimensioning and configuration
- Signs off the solution before contract. Delivers compliancy statements towards customers.
- Clarifies how CSP e2e business processes are supported by the IoTA Platform services (e.g. SIM ordering, fulfillment, assurance, etc.) and highlights benefits for different customer teams.
- Owns and drives new requirements feedback loop between CSP and Product Management.
- Main interface and Ericsson responsible towards CSP to ensure a correct & complete low level design
- Ensures a performing service and associated risks management for IoT platform services in coordination with Enablement Manager
- Provides Sales team and CSP with platform services functional expertise.
- Support in enterprise engagements and solution design to close enterprise deals by the CSP
- Introduction of new services of the IoT platform service and link to possible new buisness opportunities for the CSP
CRITICAL EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS
- University degree in Engineering
- 7+ years of related experience indesigning customer solution involving connectivity and/or IT integrations
- Business process design
- Experience working in a global team
- Domain experience and knowledge (connectivity solution design, BSS, device management, customer solution development)
- Previous experience with IoT Platform (IoTA, i.e. Connectivity Management & Device Managemen) service is a plus
- Experience managing customers expectations
- Value argumentation skills (customer/brand/portfolio)
- Relationship building and stakeholder Management capabilities (on customer & internal side)
- Behavioural traits:
- Analyzing & formulating strategies
- Presenting & influencing
- Writing & reporting
- Adapting & responding to change
- Planning & organizing
- Working under pressure
Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hong Kong, China (HK) || || Hong Kong || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 306763