TCC Solution Architect – Regulatory Solutions (SC Clearance required)
In order to be considered for this position you must be eligible to hold, or be in the position to successfully obtain Government Security Clearance (SC)
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
The Solution Architect will work on Regulatory Solutions within the Telco Cloud and the wider Telco Core & Cloud (TCC) Portfolio, having specific expertise to manage the pre-sales solutioning & design during delivery, covering software build, integration, troubleshooting and testing of regulatory solutions in a customer environment. For example, developing a regulatory solution for a new 5G Core deployment. You will need the ability to deep dive including hands-on analysis.
The Solution Architect is expected to be able to understand and gather customer requirements, scope solutions and manage the solution into delivery across Software, Hardware and Services.
You will be leading feature/capability mapping and dimensioning, as well as overseeing the end to end solution requiring coordination of other domain experts. This would be followed up by customer presentations and further refinement of the solution to reach contract. The Solution Architect would be engaged during delivery in the detailed design and HLD/LLD preparation as well as providing design support throughout the delivery execution.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
• You will be Technical SPOC for Regulatory Solutions across all Telco CORE products
• You will act as the SME for implementing & troubleshooting regulatory solutions and interworking with IAPs.
• You will drive the implementation and provide leadership to integrators and technical Subject Matter Experts (SME) whether local or off-shore.
• You will secure quality in all Design deliverables, and adherence to customer ways of working, customer expectations and strict adherence to agreed timelines.
• You will be responsible for reporting progress, identifying risks & suggesting mitigations as well as analysing the impact of and feasibility of change requests
• You will ensure customer satisfaction during delivery and handover as well as providing feedback to R&D
• You will participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
Position Qualifications: Core Competences:
• Deep knowledge and experience in Design, implementation and troubleshooting of Regulatory solutions
• Good knowledge and experience in Telecom Core and associated nodes.
• Strong practical knowledge of Linux, Windows operating systems and IP networking
• Extensive Telco Industry understanding and experience
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Bachelors degree in Engineering, Electronics, IT or equivalent.
• Relevant (minimum 5 years) experience in delivery.
• Hold, or be in the position to successfully obtain Government Security Clearance (SC)
Are you looking to take the next step in your career with a company who can offer professional progression? Are you looking to secure a role that offers the chance to positively impact future 5G Network deployment? Are you keen to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment with like-minded professionals?
If the answer is Yes to all the above, Ericsson offers all of this and more! Why hesitate to apply?
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Solution Architect Job Stage 07