We're looking for a collaborator to eliminate Trade Compliance risks in Ericsson’s business operations. To define the Trade Compliance requirements on business and operational models. To ensure Trade Compliance in sale, export and transfer of HW, SW, services and technology. To advise and guide Business Areas and Market Areas in Trade Compliance matters. Accountable for Trade Compliance operations.
Our ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in International Business, Foreign Trade.
- At least 3 years work experience in Imports, Exports.
- Mandatory IMMEX knowledge and experience
- Advanced English is required.
- Knowledge of customs legislation (Customs Law, General Rules, IMMEX Decree, etc.)
- Knowledge in virtual operations.
- Knowledge in Export Control System (Export Permits & MUUF)
- Management of the system Annex 24 and Annex 31
- Knowledge of international logistics - land, air and sea traffic.
- You'll perform monitoring and control of the documentation of all import/export processes related to IMMEX operations.
- You'll analyze Annex 24 (inputs / outputs)
- You'll analyze Annex 31 (control and knowledge of monthly and annual reports)
- You'll validate tariff together with the customs agent, taking responsibility for the correct definition.
- You'll be involved with the supply and warehouse areas to define Inbound & Outbound priorities.
This position is based at the Ericsson Supply Hub in Guadalajara, Mexico with potential for additional responsibilities for an IMMEX operation in Tlaxcala, Mexico.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure trade compliance in Ericsson, including license management and contract compliance in customs matters.
- To ensure trade compliant cross border transfers for Ericsson (incl. customs management, interface with the authorities, import/export coordination and support).
- To lead operations with customs brokers directly in import and export operations, facilitating the operation of internal stakeholders.
- Accountable to obtain permits - has accountability & ownership to secure the Hub can export to the region according to export legislation.
- To provide subject matter expertise and training to other process areas and organizations.
- To ensure trade compliance in all applicable process areas in the Ericsson Business Process (e.g. Service Delivery, Sales, Sourcing, Supply, fiscal and legal areas in trade compliance matters.
- To provide input for external approvals.
- To exercise trade compliance expertise to define which authorizations are required for different types of contracts, agreements, financial set-ups, and contractual terms and conditions.
- To provide trade compliance operations expert advice on contracts, free trade agreements and supply chain
- Achieving personal work goals & objectives
- Coping with pressures & setbacks
- Deciding & initiating action
- Leading & supervising
- Persuading & influencing
- Relating & networking
- Ensure trade compliance for Ericsson
- Ensure compliant cross-border transfers
- Provide subject matter expertise
- Provide input for external approvals
- Financial knowledge; contracts, terms & conditions
- Supply chain management competence and skills
- Free Trade Agreements; content, impact
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Guadalajara || SharedServ
Req ID: 306677