Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are now looking for ASP Mentor & Certifier (Authorized Service Provider). Do you have strong knowledge in installation, integration or maintenance of the telecommunication equipment? Do you like to share your knowledge with others? Are you interested? Join us!
As ASP Mentor & Certifier, you will make sure that we have the best possible vendors/subcontractors for our installation, integration and field maintenance projects. ASP Mentor will act as instructor and lead training for services of site engineering and installation for Ericsson’s vendors and subcontractors. ASP Certifier will check that Site Engineer or Installer is able to deliver the service accordance to Ericsson quality standards and OHS. This you will assure in close cooperation with the ASPs staff, Project Teams, Vendor Managers, Service Line and Sourcing.
Based on qualifications and business needs you may also take part in quality control/audits and OHS audits of delivered vendor services or define scope or work.
The main technical are for the services will be mobile radio sites (RBS and transmission) rollout and field maintenance.
One very important aspect of on-site work is Occupational Health and Safety (OHS). You will be involved in evaluation and managing the OHS aspect of the delivered vendor services.
- Be on up to date with new technologies, equipment, integrations procedures and tools,
- Coach and drive the onboarding of ASPs,
- Prepare and conduct trainings for ASPs at installation, integration, and maintenance of telecommunications equipment,
- Conduct practical assessment and licensing of ASP staff as well as train and instruct our personnel,
- Lead and keep updated data Quality Database identifying competencies level for all the operational resources & trends,
- Working as liaison with the team to organize and coordinate work activities.
- Education: Technical High-School/University, can be compensated by broad experience
- Minimum years of experience: 5 years of relevant work (e.g. Systems Integrations, Engineering, Equipment Installations or Maintenance, Implementation Management)
- Domain experience: Radio Base Stations, Microwave, Fiber Installations
- Presenting & Communicating skills
- Working with People
- Good Planning & Organizing skills
- Support with building and formulating delivery strategies and concepts
- Ericsson product knowledge
- OHS knowledge and skills will be advantage
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits including personal pension plan and insurance policies
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- International working environment & highly skilled colleagues
Primary locations: Sweden, Denmark, Norway. It is also open to different main locations in the CU Northern and Central Europe geography.
Mobility: 70% travel, 30% in the office
Apply now or latest by 16th of December!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Norway (NO) || || Oslo || IT
Job details: Vendor Management Job Stage 06