Why is Ericsson a good place to work
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
BMAS Information and IT Security Manager
Business Area Managed Service (BMAS) is on an exciting journey, with Ericsson Operations Engine transforming the way ICT Service Delivery is done this is the place to be!
The BMAS Security function is responsible for Information & IT Security, Privacy, BCM and Product security for the BMAS organization. We are now transforming the current setup and strengthening the security organization and are now looking for applicants will support this transformation.
The Information/IT Security Manager reports directly to Head of BMAS Security and part of BMAS Finance unit.
Purpose of Job Role
The purpose of the role is to ensure that security activities within BMAS are driven in line with Ericsson’s Security strategy, BMAS strategy and ensuring protection of customer interests, Ericsson brand, people, and information. This role shall actively support and advise the business in implementing a level of security that is in line with Ericsson´s Security Strategy, business needs and risk appetite.
This position will play a leading role in implementing and further strengthening the IT- and Information security practices in BMAS.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a well-blended capability to combine domain expertise and strategy execution skills.
The Information/IT Security Manager has the following responsibilities:
• Establish BMAS Information- and IT Security plan aligned with, Ericsson Security Strategy and the business general needs around Information- and IT Security. Drive and support implementation of Ericsson Security Strategy
• Translate Information- and IT Security requirements and assurance mechanisms from Group Security and IT organizations to implementation in BMAS
• Ensure appropriate level of Information Security Management System (ISMS) implementation and compliance to relevant international standards. Establish and maintain an ISMS implementation improvement plan including prioritized focus areas
• Support in developing and maintaining steering documents, processes, tools and templates for Information- and IT security in alignment with existing frameworks
• Monitor the market requirements on international information security standards and drive initiatives for alignment and requests for certifications in cooperation with Group Security ISMS team
• Drive and support security awareness activities in liaison with Communications functions
• Participate in relevant assessments and audits as needed
• Act as a senior advisor on Information- and IT Security, assist in pre-sales activities as needed
• Perform and support Risk Management activities and escalate security related risks as appropriate
• Collaborate with colleagues in a global context
• Adapting & Responding to Change
• Adhering to Principles & Values
• Consultative mind
• Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
• Formulating Strategies & Concepts
• Deciding and initiating action
• Leading & Supervising
• Persuading & Influencing
• Planning & Organizing
• Working with People
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Competence Drive
• Excelling Execution
• Uncompromising Integrity
• Embracing change
• Enabling People
• Courageous Leadership
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Strong educational and work experience in Information- and IT Security with minimum 5-7 years of hands on experience in these domains
• Deep knowledge of Information- and IT Security related standards and regulation, including NIST, ISO/IEC 27001
• Relevant certifications e.g. (CISM, CISSP, ISO/IEC 27k Lead Implementer and lead auditor)
• Experience in project- or program management and proven execution capabilities
• Security and Risk Management training/certifications or equivalent experience
• Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
• Strong problem-solving skills, results-oriented and a strong team player.
• Experience in preparing and performing presentations to senior stakeholders and customers
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Knowledge in Ericsson Security Policies, Directives and Instructions & knowledge of Ericsson business environment
• Experience of a security leadership role
• Knowledge of other related standards e.g. ISO/IEC 22301, PCI, Data Privacy Legislation, SOC, ITIL etc.
• Knowledge of Ericsson and other market players product portfolio related to security
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so send your application in English as soon as it is ready. If you have specific questions, you are welcome to email recruiter at email@example.com
Location: Kista, Sweden
Last day to apply is the 9th of December, 2019.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 306644