Why is Ericsson a good place to work
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
BMAS Privacy Manager
Business Area Managed Service (BMAS) is on an exciting journey, with Ericsson Operations Engine transforming the way ICT Service Delivery is done this is the place to be!
The BMAS Security function is responsible for Information & IT Security, Privacy, BCM and Product Security for the BMAS organization. We are now transforming the current setup and strengthening the security organization and are now looking for applicants will support this transformation.
The Privacy Manager reports directly to Head of BMAS Security and is part of BMAS Finance unit.
Purpose of Job Role
The purpose of the role is to ensure that Privacy within BMAS are driven in line with Ericsson’s Security strategy, BMAS strategy and ensuring protection of customer interests, Ericsson brand, people, and information.
The key objective will be to oversee, drive and support Privacy in BMAS and ensure that policies are implemented, applied consistently across the business area.
This position will play a leading role in implementing and further strengthening and ensuring compliance to Data Protection Legislations.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a well-blended capability to combine domain expertise and strategy execution skills.
The Privacy Manager has the following responsibilities:
· Drive operational excellence, continuous development and improvement of BMAS Privacy Tactical Plan, targets and directives based on regulations and business needs
· Provide specialist privacy knowledge and advice, drive awareness activities for Privacy in liaison with Group Security
· Develop governance models, processes, methods, tools and training to enable the organization to adequately assess privacy and ensure effectiveness of privacy program and control.
· Collaborate with colleagues in a global context
· Work together with Stakeholders e.g. Group Security, Legal, IT with continuous improvements of processes and frameworks.
· Support and assist in handling of escalated customer, partner or internal Privacy issues.
· Represent BMAS in internal/external audits for relevant domains
· Monitor industry trends, national and international laws and develop recommendations for compliance
· Perform and support Risk Management activities and escalate related risks as appropriate.
· Adapting & Responding to Change
· Adhering to Principles & Values
· Consultative mind
· Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
· Formulating Strategies & Concepts
· Deciding and initiating action
· Leading & Supervising
· Persuading & Influencing
· Planning & Organizing
· Working with People
· Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
· Competence Drive
· Excelling Execution
· Uncompromising Integrity
· Embracing change
· Enabling People
· Courageous Leadership
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
· Fluent in English (verbal and written)
· Proven experience of working with Privacy related standards and regulations
· Certification by IAPP (International Association of Privacy Professionals) such as CIPM, CIPT, CIPP/E or equivalent is recommended
· Knowledge of relevant industry standards and regulations, including Data Privacy Legislation (e.g. GDPR), ISO/IEC 27001, SOC etc.
· Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively & Experience in preparing and performing presentations to senior stakeholders
· Strong problem-solving skills, results-oriented and a strong team player.
· Work in a global context
· Experience in project management and proven execution capabilities
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
· Knowledge in Ericsson Security Policies, Directives and Instructions & knowledge of Ericsson business environment
· Security and Risk Management training or equivalent experience (such as PIA)
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so send your application in English as soon as it is ready. If you have specific questions you are welcome to email recruiter at email@example.com
Location: Kista, Sweden
Last day to apply is the 9th of December, 2019.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 306640