Solution engineering is responsible for the regional NRO solution strategy and provide processes, tools, and work instructions of the local and central delivery units (site engineering, site acquisition, fiber network design, product configuration & integration), as well as technical sales support. This function is also responsible to provide CSRs for selected deals)
Head of solution engineering should set up the team, define the goal, organization, R&R, operation plan, implementation process, tools, work instruction, competence build up plan, hold period workshop & meeting to review the KPI, key issue progress, experience sharing and transfer to achieve team goal via the team.
The goal of the solution engineering team is to provide function to create and ensure Customer value and satisfaction through an efficient Service delivery.
- NRO Service strategy
- NRO Service Delivery Strategy
- NRO Service Delivery Process
- Delivery methods
- Service Delivery Information for Service Product
- NRO service delivery work instructions
- Technical sales support
- CSR for selected deals
The Service Delivery Line Manager shall create and ensure Customer value and satisfaction through an efficient Service delivery.
A main purpose of the Service Delivery Line Manager is to support services sales directly or indirectly via the unit resources and to understand and align to overall Service Delivery Processes, Models and Strategies.
Service Delivery Line Manager is a role in the line organization (the operational organization), with the purpose to manage their area of responsibility in line with this instruction.
All activities in the Ericsson group are performed under the responsibility of one or more line managers.
A Service Delivery Line Manager has one, or more, sub-ordinates and is appointed by a superior manager and approved by the appointee’s “grandparent” line-manager following normal procedures at recruitment. Line Managers act according to the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote the corporate values, ethics and culture of the organization in order to ensure excellent performance.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Local Adaptation of Global delivery process
- Owner of local Engineering system and WoW
- Define and owner of type sites
- Local product configuration management
- Owner of master Product list
- Owner of Design and Document requirements and rules
- Quality assurance of Site Engineering delivery
- Input to Installation Service Scope of Work for (A)SP Management
- Owner of Responsibility Matrix toward Customer for Engineering matters (input to Installation Responsibility Matrix for (A)SP Management)
- Support Sourcing in Engineering service
- New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Position Qualifications
- Core Competences:
- Customer Insight
- Market Insight
- Innovation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Sales Process knowledge
- Service Delivery Process, Models & Strategy
- Working with People
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts
- Relating & Networking
- Adhering to Principles & Values
- Leading & Supervising
- Adapting & Responding to Change
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- MSC, MBA or equivalent through experience
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Yokohama || Consulting&SysInt
Job details: Service Delivery Line Manager Job Stage 08