We are now looking for a Senior Integration Engineer, who will be responsible for Radio and Transport solutions integration and tests. Integration Engineer will also take part in development of integration tools and processes as well as network problems troubleshooting.
- Plan the implementation of the product & network configuration and integration work,
- Working with the latest technology (5G),
- Execute product & network configuration, integration and migration work,
- Collaboration with R&D teams in creating and developing new technological solutions,
- Execute functional tests to verify software and hardware,
- Execute issues investigation, reporting errors, validating fixes,
- Prepare and execute product & network acceptance tests,
- Checking and ensuring accessibility and controllability of network elements,
- Scripting & coding,
- Support for O&M personnel and field technicians,
- Work to identify and drive improvements, integration and test automation,
- Development of tools supporting integration and test execution,
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills.
- Good knowledge of GSM, WCDMA and LTE technologies,
- 5 years of experience in working with mobile network system,
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (Telecom, Electronics, IT) or a similar subject,
- Applying expertise & technology,
- Analytical learning and researching skills,
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations,
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Knowledge of Unix, Linux (command line),
- Programming skills (Java, Python etc.),
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Networks,
- Spoken and written Polish and English,
- Creating & innovating.
- The opportunity to work in international projects,
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for the employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.