Qualification and Experience Profile:
1. B.E (E.C.E or C.S.E) /M.C.A from premier institutions with good academic credentials
2. 5 - 8 years of hands-on software development experience
3. Any one Java certification is preferred
- Hands-on experience on core Java, J2EE , Spring and REST services
- Strong experience on Micro services development.
- Experience with containers and container management platforms(Dockers, Kubernetes) etc
- Good understanding of Jenkins CI/CD, Maven or Gradle
- Experience in deploying apps to Cloud(AWS or Azure)
- J2EE & OO Design Patterns
- Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices code refactoring.
- Experience with various source control tools like GIT
- Experience in Agile development lifecycle methodology
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong Unit Testing or Selenium experience
- Experience in basic Oracle/PL-SQL
- Experience in application profiling and code refactoring
- Experience with development tools such as Velocity Studio, Eclipse etc
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Should be flexible to learn different programs and technologies
2. Handle Linux/Unix/Windows Platforms
3. Design, implement and maintain Java/Microservices applications
4. Drive best practice, quality and consistency within design and development phases.
5. Provide direct support to Development Manager efforts as requested
6. Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes
Linux, Core Java, Microservices, SpringBoot , Spring, REST services, Hibernate, Web Services , JDBC, Apache / Tomcat
Cloud AWS/Azure, Kubernetes, Shell Scripting, PowerShell, Ant Build Scripting, Agile, DevOps
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Bangalore || SharedServ
Req ID: 306540