Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions - and our customers - are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Qualification and Experience Profile:
1. B.E (E.C.E or C.S.E) /M.C.A from premier institutions with good academic credentials
2. 5 - 8 years of hands-on software development experience
3. Any one Java certification is preferred
- Hands-on experience on core Java, J2EE , Spring and REST services
- Strong experience on Micro services development.
- Experience with containers and container management platforms(Dockers, Kubernetes) etc
- Good understanding of Jenkins CI/CD, Maven or Gradle
- Experience in deploying apps to Cloud(AWS or Azure)
- J2EE & OO Design Patterns
- Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices code refactoring.
- Experience with various source control tools like GIT
- Experience in Agile development lifecycle methodology
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong Unit Testing or Selenium experience
- Experience in basic Oracle/PL-SQL
- Experience in application profiling and code refactoring
- Experience with development tools such as Velocity Studio, Eclipse etc
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Should be flexible to learn different programs and technologies
2. Handle Linux/Unix/Windows Platforms
3. Design, implement and maintain Java/Microservices applications
4. Drive best practice, quality and consistency within design and development phases.
5. Provide direct support to Development Manager efforts as requested
6. Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes
Linux, Core Java, Microservices, SpringBoot , Spring, REST services, Hibernate, Web Services , JDBC, Apache / Tomcat
Cloud AWS/Azure, Kubernetes, Shell Scripting, PowerShell, Ant Build Scripting, Agile, DevOps
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Bangalore || SharedServ
Req ID: 306532