The unit DNEW DSI DG3 Simulators is now looking for three talented and senior System / Software Engineers in Stockholm or Linköping. You will work with teams of highly qualified and driven developers, to provide 4G and 5G Simulators in accordance with the overall Ericsson strategy to come first to market with 5G products from Ericsson Networks.
You will lead and support system studies that add value to our Simulator products. Primarily your role will include requirement analysis, system design and architecture design. Continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing are part of the daily work.
You are an easy-going, straightforward and communicative person who can see the “big picture”. You are a humble team player who is able to speak up, think outside the box and walk the “extra mile”.
If you recognize yourself in that description and you have a genuine passion for system work, please join us now! You will get to work in a cosmopolitan and fun environment!
- Lead and contribute to System studies in CSIM/FsUE Continuous Analysis Programs
- Drive continuous improvements of CSIM/FsUE
- Develop competence in CSIM/FsUE
- Provide CSIM/FsUE training to end users.
- BSc Computer Science minimum, MSc Computer Science preferred.
- Experience in CSIM/FsUE, Ltesim/Uctool, GTE and/or 3PP Simulators (e.g Viavi, Prisma,..) is a very significant asset!
- Experience in LTE (such as MME, eNB, SGW, etc.) and 5G (infrastructure) is a strong asset!
- Experience in Cloud technologies (Openstack, Containers, Microservices,..)
- Experience in Erlang & OTP is a plus.
- Experience in Software version control such as GIT, Gerrit is a merit.
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge.
Responsible Recruiter is Kamila Zych
Role is based in Kista, Sweden.
Please submit your application documents no later than by December 10th, 2019.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 306502