Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity
If you are someone who has passion towards technology and innovation, here is an opportunity to work with us. As a Specialist we are looking for future leaders with Entrepreneurial & Service mindset to influence and deliver results.
We are now looking for a Specialist, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to Management.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
- Drive sustainable & reusable solutions
- Primary ownership of discussing and seeking all clarifications from the involved stakeholders regarding Automation application design at the appropriate stage of the life-cycle and also along with the Project Managers where required, ownership of discussing and agreeing on the scope, detailed specifications and deliverables of the automation application with the user functions.
- Ownership of all upgrades and expansion of the automation as applicable during its life cycle
- Education: BE/B.Tech.
- Minimum years of experience: 12 – 16 years
- Domain experience: Telecom
- Minimum Experience of 10 years in technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer Software Developer, Solution Architect.
- Good understanding of tech stack that includes Groovy, Android, Java, Python, Perl and SQL
- Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design & Network Operations.
- Intermediate competence for testing Selenium or other testing tools.
- Knowledge of RPA (Blue prism) & Enable tool is Add on.
- Domain Expertise: Excellent understanding of different Telecom services offered and its task list. Understanding of one or more of the following ITIL processes: Fault, Problem, Configuration, Performance, Service Management.
- Excellent Communication, presentation, analytical and organizational skills.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.