Do you believe that technology can empower people and organizations? Do you have interest and desire to enhance the experience of Ericsson’s Digital Workspace services? If so, you might be the one we are looking for!
The IT Digital Workspace unit is delivering a digital work environment for the entire workforce of Ericsson. We are responsible for the services closest to the user like the laptops, phones, networks, office applications, document management, intranet, search and support. We are responsible for delivering a state-of-the-art work place experience impacting the everyday work life for more than 100 000 users.
We are now looking for an Information Architect / Information Manager to join our Intranet & Search team within IT Digital Workspace.
Ericsson is creating massive amounts of information assets and documents in our business globally every day. Within Group IT Digital Workspace, we are using leading IT applications for enterprise search, document management, collaboration, case management systems and web technology.
However, we have challenges in how we are optimizing, automating and managing the classification, categorization and tagging of our information across the application landscape. As an Information Architect / Information Manager you will be responsible for discovering, maintaining, updating and evolving the frameworks and information models within the portfolio and to work together with other responsible within IT Digital Workspace as well as business stakeholders
As an Information Architect/Information Manager you will build and maintain principles, information models and guidelines for classification, categorization and tagging of information to be used within the Digital Workspace applications. You will interact with business information owners and application owners to identify needs of improving the management of information with the purpose of improving findability and increase reuse.
- Identify user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods; studying how users consume content, including data categorization and labeling; meeting with focus groups.
- Plan information architecture by studying the site concept, strategy, and target audience
- Organize information by translating user behavior into structure and elements.
- Developing and completing usability tests, study user feedback in cooperation with Usability Expert
- Maintain, re-use, evolve and establish taxonomies and information models to improve findability, reuse, information sharing, publishing and lifecycle management of information
- Validate and ensure candidate taxonomy submissions meet the criteria and standards for inclusion in the taxonomy
- Provide guidance in how to use taxonomy when needed
- Participate in related governance forums to share and gather information about ongoing activities
- Secure business requirements for management of information including current scope and enhancements through close cooperation with both business and IT stakeholders
- Actively engage with development teams to use Information Architecture as part of the development process and the deliverables
You will work in in a geographically distributed team, in close collaboration with Usability Experts, Strategic Product Managers, Technical Product Managers and peer teams within Digital Workspace.
You will report to the Head of Intranet & Search.
- Great communication skills
- Good at creative thinking
- Ability to manage stakeholders and align views
- Experience from conducting workshops
- Education: Degree in Engineering or IT and /or MSC or similar in Information Science
- + 3 years information management experience
- Ericsson business understanding
- Experience with content classification and metadata development is highly desirable
If you have any questions please contact recruiter Sarah Lashari, email@example.com
Last date of application is 11th of March 2020.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 306437