Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world
We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager to lead assigned customer projects, securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
- You will establish the project plan baseline; defining the project scope, securing the necessary resources and planning & monitoring all activities
- Drive project execution; tracking project activities, monitoring and handling changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement; managing customer relationship, building confidence and trust, ensuring project progress is communicated and arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance through financial system monitoring
- Develop the business; participating in contract preparation and in pre-sales meetings
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
You must have a Project Management / Project Finance Management or Delivery Management background along with ideally a relevant Project Management certification relating to your level of experience, also ideally be coming from the telecommunications industry.
You will be a natural leader with a good financial acumen and analytical mindset, with a good business understanding. You will have consultative approach with extensive market and customer insight. You will be a confident negotiator with good influencing abilities.
You must demonstrate previous experience managing remote/virtual teams.
- Are you looking to take the next step in your career with a company who can offer professional progression?
- Are you keen to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment with like-minded professionals?
- Are you looking for a role that offers the option of flexible working?
- If the answer is Yes to all the above, Ericsson offers all of this and more! Why hesitate to apply?
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Customer Project Manager Job Stage 07