Network Programme Director:
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Purpose of Job Role
The Network Program Director assumes the role of Contract Fulfilment Responsible for Network opportunities to ensure continuity and alignment of contract terms defined during pre-sales through the program delivery and customer acceptance.
The Network Program Director can manage programs on behalf of the customer with the service Deployment Program Management.
- You will have overall responsibility to manage the delivery of customer’s programme of work.
- You will act as the Service delivery management interface and management escalation for the customer, ensuring customer satisfaction on the customer programme of work, and the interface point for project escalations to/from the customer and to/from the CPMs
- You will ensure that the Customer Fulfilment Responsible (CFR) role is properly implemented throughout the programme, liaising with the line manager to ensure the correct competence of CPM, is secured
- You will be responsible to ensure that all individual CPM status reporting is consolidated such that a programme view can be reported internally or externally to senior stakeholders
- You will form a consolidated programme view of risk and dependencies
- You will be responsible for day-to-day support for the CPMs and other staff assigned to the projects in their customer programme
- You will manage conflicts or prioritisations within programme as needed
- You will provide feedback to line managers on CPM performance in course of customer interactions
Qualifications and Experience
- Multi-year international experience in Telecom, Networks and Business Management in highly complex, High value Network rollout programs is required
- Management of multi-stream programmes, with responsibility for Management/coordination or Multiple CPM’s
- Proven Stakeholder Management skills
- Are you looking to take the next step in your career with a company who can offer professional progression?
- Are you keen to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment with like-minded professionals?
- Are you looking for a role that offers the option of flexible working?
- If the answer is Yes to all the above, Ericsson offers all of this and more! Why hesitate to apply?
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Network Program Director