The impact of your role at Ericsson
We are currently seeking a Security Operations Manager for our SOC in Bucharest. The Security Operation Manager will report to the Head of Security for Service Line Operate and will manage the SOC team in Bucharest, having HR and financial responsibilities. The successful candidate should have advanced domain knowledge on information security; act as a point of contact for Offshore/Onshore teams and customer to deliver the security services effectively.
This position will also be responsible for security incident management, including coordinating all cybersecurity-related investigations and incident response in partnership with the respective stakeholders within Ericsson and/or customer organization and/or 3rd Party Providers. The professional will manage a highly skilled, diverse team, making sure that the information assets, that we are responsible to protect, are secured.
You will also
- Manage a 24x7 Security Operations Center (SOC), including all level 1 and level 2 personnel;
- Manage all security incidents, providing appropriate escalation and executive communications as required;
- Establish points of contact from relevant teams required for Managed Security service delivery;
- Manage security service delivery specific to a customer as per the agreed contract;
- Where necessary, oversee security control implementation within the scope of agreed contract;
- Conduct account security risk and compliance meeting, review security posture and optimize efforts if necessary;
- Act as the focal point from the Managed Security delivery unit towards the customer as well other stake holders;
- Track and assist in the management of the resolution of reported and audited operational security issues and risks;
- Participate in participate in the change management process as a key stakeholder from security operations;
- Identify and recommend service improvement opportunities;
- Manage 3rd party coordination as and when required (the scope should be specified in the contract);
- Conduct executive briefings on Managed Security Services;
- Assist in the identification and pursuit of business opportunities that expand the solution capabilities;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to customer SLA;
- Handle escalations both within the team and from the client side;
- Optimize processes to continuously improve efficiency of ongoing programs;
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support customer information security program;
- Develop and report business-relevant metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the Information Security Program, facilitate appropriate resource allocation and increase the maturity of the security program.
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
- BE/ B.Tech (Telecommunication/ Computer Science) / MBA;
- Industry experience: 3-5 years in Information Security & Line Management;
- Years of experience: 8 to 12 years experience in IT.
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, CISSP, CRISC, CISM and ITIL certifications will be an advantage;
- Advanced domain knowledge on information security, security control frameworks and Information Technology;
- Exposure into organizational certifications like ISO27001, SSAE16 etc.;
- Experience in business development and delivery of information security solutions;
- Prior knowledge of security program management;
- Ability to develop a training plan and mentoring program.
- Excellent managerial skills;
- Good documentation, analysis skills;
- The ability to work constructively under pressure;
- Ability to work both in a team as well as individually;
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills;
- Customer oriented, Service minded;
- Deliver results & meet customer expectations;
- Excellent follow up skills, communication skills, English is a must;
- Effectively communicate to both technical & leadership audiences.
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Gym subscription;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.