Summer 2020 Human Resources Internship
At Ericsson, we help you to Design Your Future...are you in?
Please note that applications for our Summer Internship program will be considered for multiple functions and locations across the United States or Canada.
At Ericsson, our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. As one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT), we develop and deliver the technology behind the world’s largest telecommunications providers. With our 49,000+ patents, global brands like AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile trust Ericsson’s engineers, researchers, and scientists to provide them with the world’s best broadband, mobile, automation, and virtualization technology that enables them to capture the full value of connectivity for their customers.
- 100K+ employees in over 170 countries
- 40% of the world’s mobile calls are made on Ericsson networks
- Top Employer for Diversity and Inclusion
- Progressive, fit-friendly, and flexible work environments
Summer Internship Program
The Ericsson Summer Internship Program allows students from various disciplines to gain real world work experience with cutting edge technologies. We focus on developing skills in an open, diverse environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
Our 10-14 week paid summer internships cover undergrad, MBA, and PhD students; begin in either May or June, and allow students to:
- Gain meaningful work experience in their field of study
- Grow as a professional with mentorship from senior level professionals
- Build their network through team assignments, social events, and volunteer opportunities
- Be considered for a full-time opportunity upon successful completion of their internship
Ericsson Human Resources interns are enthusiastic solution finders astute in the latest technologies, but with the non-technical savvy to be a valued and respected part of their team. We are looking for undergrad, MBA, and PhD students who:
- Are enrolled full time in an accredited college or university
- Maintain at least a 3.0 + GPA
- Have at least 1 semester left post-internship
- Are pursuing a major or have experience in the area for which they apply
In our Human Resources area, the competencies we are looking for in a successful intern include:
- Human Resources or English majors preferred
- Labor Relations, Laws & Legislation knowledge
- Proficient in MS Office
- HR processes & disciplines knowledge
- Excellent communication as well as intercultural skills
- Open-minded and motivated to work in multicultural team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong customer service orientation
Our dedicated team of University Recruiters accept applications from September through April. Most of our positions are filled during the Fall semester though, so we strongly encourage students to apply early. Our hiring process is as follows:
- Apply online (Sept-April)
- If selected: A recruiter contacts you via email or phone
- If selected: Hiring manager interview
- If selected: Offer extended
- Start Internship (May or June)
So, if you are looking to join a company committed to providing a world class internship experience, while fulfilling its purpose of empowering an intelligent, sustainable and connected world, look no further.
At Ericsson, we help you to “Design Your Future,” …are you in?
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Stud&YP
Job details: HR Administrator Job Stage 04