At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
In your new role you will be working with the latest technologies: IMS and Telecom Cloud, having hands-on exposure to the newest hardware equipment. Activities cover different areas including Cloud Deployments and Core Network Deployments in a virtualized environment. You will start from solution design, continuing with integration, testing and finishing with acceptance. We encourage you to come with your innovative ideas and propose new solutions and be part of a professional environment.
· Experience in vIMS/IMS/VoLTE projects
· Working experience with TAS, CSCF, SBG and etc
· Hands-on experience with Virtualization technologies
· Background with Circuit Switched networks (MSC, MGw, HLR and similar)
· Basic knowledge of IP Interworking, Linux
· Professional level of English it’s a must
What we offer
· Competitive Salary Package
· Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
· You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
· You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
· You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ukraine (UA) || || Kiev || ServEng
Job details: Solution Architect Job Stage 06