Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson :
We are looking for a Radio Access Network Solution Architect Internship, who will be supporting analysis, design and development of end to end technical solutions for the customers, in 4G and 5G environment. In this role, you will also be involved in providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals. You will be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery hereby, you should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and customer contracts.
You will also:
- Scope, define and design solution offerings,
- Analyze customer requirements, build the solution, provide cost estimation and drive scope management
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Be involved in feature/SW/HW testing trials
- Capacity & performance Improvement
- End-user Quality of Service Optimization
- Work in a project team and be proactive member
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
- Student or Recent Graduate in Telecommunication / Electronic Engineering / Information Technology or related discipline
- Radio Access Network knowledge (3G and 4G architecture, 5G would be a plus)
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis and software development
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and argumentation skills
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, SPSS is a plus
- Knowledge of Data Science and AI related technologies is a plus
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Paid internship and flexible working enviroment
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.