We are now looking for a IMS Solution Architect. Main task is analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and services.
Recent hands-on experience of Telecom Core nodes introduction, upgrade, expansion, functionality and capacity change is beneficial.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions in IMS (Voice over LTE) domain
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Proactive engagement with customer managment team around new solutions. Region-wide driver role on selected technology or business area
- Work with account team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- End-2-End technical understanding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 3-5 years' pre-sales experience with Telecom Core & Cloud nodes. Ericsson-related nodes are preffered
- Good knowledge in LTE, WCDMA, GPRS Core network
- Experience with Virtualization or Cloud Infrastructure
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Native Ukrainian, fluent English
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ukraine (UA) || || Kiev || ServEng
Job details: Solution Architect Job Stage 07