Job role profile summary:
Network Design & Optimization domain expert with strong Data analytics experience. Responsible for analyzing, defining, and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions. Working closely with business development and operations teams to translate customer’s needs into detailed technical offerings, solutions and proposals.
- Conducts in-depth discussions with customers on technology strategy and key challenges.
- Analyze technology and business requirements & create new technical offerings using ML/AI
- Perform network performance investigations network performance. Based on network data analysis, identify performance improvement areas and develop ML-driven actions for implementing them
- Identify feature parameter (performance) trials in line with the customer expectations
- Analyze customer improvement areas and challenges related to technology and processes
- Monitor at high level services delivery and consult on difficult problems
- Look for opportunities for ML based AoS & best practices improvement
- Education: BS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science, MS Preferred
- Experience: 8 to 10 years of engineering/technical experience with at least 3 in a customer facing position
- Required Knowledge: Strong experience with Tier1 operators on network planning, design, and optimization/LTE and VoLTE functionality, features, and optimization/statistical analysis and inference. THIS IS A MUST.
- Desired Knowledge: 5G technical and market familiarity and a related curiosity that drives/evidence of self driven professional development in areas of data science, analytics, AI/ML
- Essential Skills: Oral and verbal communication, critical and analytical thinking, problem solving, active listening/hearing, thought leadership
Wanted Behaviors: Team contributor, takes high level strategic direction and independently defines and executes complex programs. Persuading & Influencing at C-Levels. Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || IT